Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Who's the bio father? Who cares!

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my annoyance over this new search for the biological father of Michael Jackson's kids.

First of all, I've said for years that he's not the bio dad, because those kids look nothing like he did at that age. Now I feel terrible about that. Because who cares?

Without getting in to my complete disagreeance with surrogacy, egg/sperm donation etc., Michael's name is on their birth certificate and he cared for them from birth. That makes him their real dad.

Everyone in the world knows Tom Cruise's kids are adopted. Everyone also feels the need to point that out when referring to them. But if he died, NO ONE would be out trying to hunt down their biological father. It's completely tacky and irrelevant.

Anyone?

1 comment: